1. Passive aggressive motherfuckers should find some different air to pollute.
2. Google isn’t always a cunt (See Fig 1.1 below).
3. When we were kids, dad used to jokingly threaten that he would ‘snap off our legs, stick them up our bum and call us a lollipop’ (I still laugh when I say that today – I threaten to do the same to Hendrix occasionally).
4. I don’t like my cat. But I am still an OK human being.
5. When I was 18 I was so shy, the simple act of making a phone call was a traumatic experience.
7. What fixed point 5? – Alcohol, age, and possibly a punch in the face that I’ve blocked out.
8. Yes. I know I missed the number between 5 & 7. I’m superstitious.
9. I really like 21 Jumpstreet – the old school TV series. And it’s not just because I’m like almost every other girl in the world (See figure 1.2 below). I also really like the theme song, and the fact that Holly Robinson not only sung the theme song, but starred in the show as well.
10. I am full of information on 21 Jumpstreet because it’s the latest show I watch when I can’t sleep.
11. I can’t sleep quite often lately.